Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Wow its getting closer

Can you believe there are 22 days left in the year!!! Wow.
Ok and I paid $1.73 a gallon for gas and milk went down about $1 or so.
Today we are trying a recipe from the crockpot link on the right of my blog. We are doing the Salsa Chicken black bean soup recipe. HOpefully it comes out good. ITs been chilly in the evenings so lets hope so. When I say chilly its chilly for here, I suppose if I look up Mn or MS or TN it will be colder. This is cool enough for me.
Have you finished your shopping for the holiday? Have you sent out christmas cards? Have you recieved any cards? I have not finished or sent out gifts. I have not received or sent a card and I hope to by the end of the week. I need to get it together. Wish me luck.
I have to go get dressed and do things while the munchkin is sleeping. Tell me if you have had cards in the mail, its so strange to still not have any and it is Dec 9 already. Well I did not get the mail yet today. Gotta do that also before she wakes up.
Dont forget to check my moms blog under Sue's blog on my links, she has pictures up from her visit and from Katie in her new bath.

No comments: