Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The latest as of now

I have not put much up here lately. Basically because I have not done much to talk about. September I once again became unemployed but that is just as well as I would not have been wanting to work there permanent. The place was so behind in times and lacking any structure. Anyway.....Whats been going on? Hmmm celebrated Tami's birthday with you. You can read about that in her blog. I had a wedding on September 15th. Oh thats right, I spent from Monday Sept 17 until Sunday the 23rd doing Walnut Festival stuff. Helped in set up and then did volunteer work in the fishing clinic, kids section, the wine booth and stuff. The fishing clinic was great. Friday we planted 250 pounds of catfish in the lake out at heather farms, which was interesting and fun. Overall, the festival went well this year and hopefully better next year. The Smoking J's got to play, unfortunately it was a really slow slot but fun. I kept busy with whatever and was glad as it occupied what would have been a boring week. Unfortunately I wont be at the meeting next week to see the results and how we actually did. After that week, I went to apply at a temp place by recommendation of my cousin. I am willing to do temp jobs day to day or week to week or whatever. I did book a wedding in April and we still do not have a location so that is a bit of a challenge for me right now. My brother came into town on Friday the 28th. He and his girlfriend stayed with us Friday night and then headed out to SF and Mendocino and further north for the rest of the week. She has never been to California and she was in love with it here in 4 hours. She is from Tennessee. Thats about all thats been going on. My mother comes to visit the 10th for 10 days. We go to San Deigo for Angel's wedding on the 11th so that will be great to visit down there. I have a wedding to occupy my time this weekend in Napa and should be kinda fun as Tami is helping me and we are staying in Napa Friday night. I am racking my brain trying to think of something else interesting to post about. Dang it, I have not been doing anything. Thats what happens in the fall and winter. Once I have no weddings, I am on down time and do not know what to do with myself. I do plan to finish the scrap books, I am up to Sept 2005 so its getting close. Well, until next week or something..............email me with your excitement.

No comments: