Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Diabetes Walk

Katie and I are participating in the diabetes walk along with our team. Help us reach our goals and sponsor us.

As many of you know or do not know, I am diabetic and had a hard time at the end of my pregnancy due to diabetes and pre-eclampsia. I was hospitalized for several days at 32 weeks and then Katie was born 1 month early.
I am trying to get it together and train to do the 10k walk. Last year this would have been much easier to do. This year I have to get in shape and have until October 12 to do it. I would love to have others join me and walk or just donate to a great cause. I have a team together, Spontaneous is on it and we would like more to join us. (help us figure out a name also) The Date is Oct 12.

About the Walk:
Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes is a fund-raising walk, benefiting the ADA's mission: to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes. Please support me by donating to my campaign.


I appreciate your support and I'll keep you posted on my progress. Thank you very much!

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/StepOut/StepOut557058010?px=4436251&pg=personal&fr_id=5374&s_tafId=181947

Click here to view the team page for Kristin's team
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/StepOut/StepOut557058010?team_id=326878&pg=team&fr_id=5374&s_tafId=181947

Katies page:
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/StepOut/StepOut557058010?px=4436251&pg=personal&fr_id=5374&s_tafId=181947


Kristin

No comments: