Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Cats, wildlife and more

So you know how as a kid, Mom let us lick the spoon when making cake or cookies or something? In this house we let the indoor cat lick the spoon from the can of cat food we feed the outdoor cat. I have never heard my darn cat cry like a baby like he does when we feed the outdoor cat his wet food!! (Jasper gets a special dry food so he doesn't get crystals)

So as for the life I live with wildlife.... Last night Jasper and Shannon both stopped and their ears perked up and then Shannon went into the hall.... finally he answered me telling me the racoons were in the wall or under the tub again. GGGGRRRRR I don't like the critters. So then you will see I have this beautiful red rose from my new rose bush this year and 1 bloomed. Isn't it nice??? So here is what I woke up to , deer, I want to get them and make them stay away. I am going to go buy fishing line and put it everywhere so they wont eat my roses. darn them!! (sorry dont knkow how to rotate the below picture

Saturday we Cinco de Mayo. I didn't do much of excitment but did get out for a while that evening. Jim and I went down to Luna Loca. (Shannon was flying) We had dinner and hung out a while. Jim's ex showed up, with her ex husband. (weird) I of course ran into people I knew from high school and grade school. I also met a friendly or drunk and friendly or just lonely gal. I was waiting in the bathroom line and she started talking to me, introduced herself and was just nice. Then a while later I ran into her again and she hugged me and said hi, asked my name again, introduced me to her husband and asked if I wanted to see a picture of her baby. It was a bit strange. Plus the child was about 3 or 4 not a baby at all. Anyway, the other thing about that was while waiting in the bathroom line, I was looking at all the pictures on the wall from years ago when luna loca used to do the full moon night. So it was funny to see pictures of myself and various friends and such from '92 and such. Lets see what else? Well I saw one gal, Sharon that I have known since elementary school. She was interesting to talk to, I dont know her so well. We told her about Jim's ex being there and she put on a little act so that was fun. Kristina was another we saw and I always seem to see her in Danville for these events. So we run into each other once a year sometimes more. Not much else of interest that night.

Sunday 5/6 we did the diabetes bike ride. I did 10 miles and Jim and Shannon did the 25 mile one. No way I could make that but I did make the 10 mile no problem. Here are a few pictures from our little adventure.
So I have to say, many many thanks to those that sonsored me!!
Other than that, its just job searching and such. I have a couple interviews lined up. I have some clients I am working with for weddings also so that is good.

No comments: