Wednesday, July 11, 2007

TAC

So wondering what TAC is? It is the temp place that has put me in the temp to hire job with Safeway. The new job as HR coordinator admin assistant, or whatever it is, is at Safeway in the corporate office in Walnut Creek. Lots of people in the office, maybe 300 but I dont see many. So far I have had 4 days. 2 were a crash training and then 5 days on vacation and then started back again. Needless to say, I don't know much of what I was trained on in 2 days. The second 2 days I have done not much at all. The gal left and there is another gal trying to cover her desk and everyones busy so I am not doing much. Today I created nametags and some other things. Kanika would be proud of my using excel!
Anyway, cafe is decent and has some pretty cheap things. Not much else to report, just trying to figure out the people and job. It is similar to what I did (or rarely did) at I-hire. I am sure I could tell you more, but I don't know what to tell.

No comments: